A.K.A. Coffee Gear
If youve been reading this site at all you've realized what a great experience coffee can be. From the green coffee beans to the home coffee roaster, what could be more fun. I really know a good time when I see one. One of my cats, The Ancient Cat, says I am the most fun person she has ever met. Another one of my cats, Also says I party down! Bring on the coffee, I say.
However, if you have coffee and nothing to hold it in you may be burned severely from holding the coffee in your hand clasped cup. If you dont like being burned then you need some coffee accessories also known as coffee gear.
Coffee gear means coffee mugs. Your coffee mugs really tell a lot about you.
- On my last date 20 years ago, Hubert had a mug with a koala bear on it. Trust me, the man was slow as molasses and always had a vacant stare.
- Another time, I was at Aunt Shappies for dinner and she had an amazing, pristine sterling silver coffee service. That woman was loaded and she left me her favorite cat, Petey. Petey's a real delight when hes not ripping his claws into my skin. Aunt Shappie brought the coffee service out on a coffee cart. The coffee cart was squeaky, but it sure was handy.
- Cousin Ferelyth is a barrel of fun. Sometimes, when we play lawn darts she brings out the coffee carafe, so the coffee stays warm, when we are in a drawn out neck and neck battle.
- Tap dancing Traci sometimes has her tap buddies over after the big tap-out. She serves her coffee in a coffee urn. It is pretty, stays warm and pours out from the bottom spout. Sometimes it is messy, because people let it drip on the floor. Traci doesn't have a cat, so it just stays there till the next time. I tell her to get a cat so the little darling would lick it up.
- Coffee spoons are cool too. I have the coolest, which I picked up in Devon, England. They actually have Bishops on them. Cool eh?
- Then there's the cute little espresso cups. My cats drink out of them. My guests always like it when I serve them espresso in the tiny espresso cups and no one has found a cat hair in the crema yet. Plus, there's the tiny espresso spoons, which double as… nah…cant tell you.
There are all kinds of other coffee accessories, I have lots and borrow others from friends. Sometimes you can find a real gem at the flea market. I don't like the coffee tins they have there, but like I said, sometimes you can get really cool coffee gear there.