Planet Bean Coffee
Planet bean coffee is freshly roasted and only sells Fair Trade Coffees from its co-op growers. All coffee roasts are 100 percent organic Arabica beans. Its beans are shade grown in tropical forests meaning it protects nature's habitat and the growers are not exposed to harmful chemicals. The co-op puts job creation and democracy first. It's located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada and trust me, if there is one coffee bean roast you try this year let it be Planet Bean!
Medium Coffee Roasts include:
- Full City Mexican coffee: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: a coffee with a light finish and no after taste. It is full flavored and well balanced.
- Full City Peruvian coffee: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: high grown Arabica coffee beans with a light sparkling roast. A nice all day coffee.
Dark Coffee Roasts include:
- Sumatran Dark Roast: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: a rich cup of coffee with good coffee acidity.
- Dark Mexican Roast: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: a low bitter dark coffee, dark, strong and originating from the Mexican mountains.
- Other Dark Coffees at Planet Bean include: Espresso Mexican, Mexican Medley, Peruvian Dark Roast and Columbian Dark Roast. Try them you'll love it! If you are going to ship get at least 1 pound of each.
- Freedom Fighter: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: a rich and dark blend using full-bodied Peruvian, Guatemala or Bolivian espresso beans.
- Chatty Matty: Planet Bean Coffee Roasters describe it as: mellow beans combined with a strong dark roast. My neighbor, Joanne will only buy these beans.
- Other Coffee blends include: Mexi Casa, Morning Glory and Lava Java. They are all exceptional.
Planet Bean's decaf coffee beans depend on the season and the seasonality. The organic decaf beans are always fresh and are roasted in full city, dark and espresso roasts. It also provides a European Blend Decaf using light and dark decaf beans which is well-balanced. If interested in ordering from the US, call toll-free 1-877-758-2326 or fax 1-519-837-4297.