Seattle's Best Coffee
Seattle's Coffee Company started in 1970 and won a regional restaurant coffee competition and changed its name to Seattle's Best Coffee after the designation. It is now owned by Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee is affiliated with Torrefazione Italia coffee. It has great coffee and simply fantastic flavored coffee. I have chosen two of my favorite coffee blends by roast (except in light roast because there is only one to choose from).
Seattle's Best Coffee Light Roasts:
- Colombian Coffee: Seattle's Best Coffee describes this roast as:
- Flavor: Rich & Mild;
- Aroma: Sweet, Delicate;
- Acidity: Medium;
- Body: Medium to Full.
Seattle's Best Coffee Medium Roasts:
- Henry's Blend: Seattle's Best Coffee Describes it as:
- Flavor: Nutty, slightly sweet;
- Aroma: Complex and aromatic;
- Acidity: Good acidity;
- Body: Full.
- Organic Sumatra: Seattle's Best Coffee Describes it as:
- Flavor: Hints of cocoa
- Aroma: Full;
- Acidity: low;
- Body: Heavy.
- Other Seattle's Best Coffee include: Seattles Best Blend, Tazza d'Oro, Seattle's Best Blend- Decaf and Organic Breakfast Blend.
I chose this coffee because it was named after a big friendly cat.
It is a wonderfully rich coffee perfect for after dinner with a large chunk of chocolate cake.
Seattle's Best Coffee Dark Roasts:
- Organic Twilight Swiss Water Decaf: Seattle's Best Coffee describes it as:
- Flavor: Sweet, slightly nutty;
- Aroma: Light, crisp;
- Acidity: Smooth;
- Body: Medium.
- French Roast Coffee: Seattle's Best Coffee describes it as:
- Flavor: Bittersweet, full intense;
- Aroma: Intense, full;
- Acidity: None;
- Body: Medium.
- Other Seattle's Best Coffee Dark Roasts are: Post Alley Blend Decaf Coffee and Fair-Trade Certified Organic French Roast.
I love the word Twilight. It conjures up such a wonderful time of the day and it reminds me of fireflies for some reason.
Seattle's Best Coffee Flavored Coffee:
- Chocolate Toffee Flavored Coffee: It's coffee, chocolate, and buttery toffee - can anything be better than that?
- Decaf - Very Vanilla Javanilla Flavored Coffee: Seattle's Best Coffee describes it as: old coffee flavor with richly exotic vanilla. It is and it is fabulous when you mix it with the Chocloate Toffee Flavored Coffee. Someone once said nummie, nummie, num nums.I kid you not!
- Other Seattle's Best Coffee Flavored Coffees are: Very Vanilla Javanilla Flavored Coffee, Cinnabon Flavored Coffee, Crème Brulee Flavored Coffee and Hazelnut Cream Flavored Coffee.