Black & Decker Brew and Go Coffee Maker
A coffeemaker to remind you that you are single, or that your partner really doesn't drink coffee, or you that you are completely selfish. The Black and Decker Brew & Go Coffee Maker sports the following features:
- It makes one, and only one, 15-ounce coffee in a thermal travel mug.
- The travel mug is stainless steel (deluxe model) and fits most auto cup holders.
- It comes with a permanent coffee filter.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Weighs 2.7 lbs, making it great for traveling.
- Measures 9 ¾ x 7 by 6 inches.
- Has Auto Shut-off for those 'oh no' times.
- It has an ergonomic handle.
- It is not the least bit noisy.
- Does not have a strength dial.
- Very easy to clean.
- Does not have a water filter.
- Does not grind coffee beans.
- Doesn't have a grind feature.
- Isn't programmable or have an LCD screen.
- Mug, filter basket & permanent filter are dishwasher safe.
- Some models come with an extra bonus thermal travel mug.
Some of the concerns received on the Black & Decker Brew and Go machine are:
- The coffee isn't as hot as some prefer.
- Recommends 2 ½ to 3 tablespoons of coffee for optimal results.
- Short power cord, meaning you have to place the coffeemaker directly in front of an outlet.
- The water fill line is hard to read.
These minor inconveniences would not stop me from purchasing a low-end coffee maker. You could replace this machine six times a year for the money I spent on my Cuisinart. You can also buy an inexpensive blade coffee grinder for about $20. The Black & Decker Brew & Go Deluxe Model sells for about $20 and has a 1-year warranty. Compare the Black & Decker Brew & Go Coffeemaker to the Black & Decker SpaceMaker Coffee Maker.