Black & Decker SpaceMaker Coffee Maker
This Black & Decker SpaceMaker machine is great for people with small counter space (I should probably get one because of all of my clutter). Basically, it mounts to overhead kitchen cabinets. Other than that feature it has no bells and whistles, but with the price and its convenience .it is worth every small dollar you pay. For the record, for all you Trekkies and Battlestar Gallactica fans, this is a coffee maker and NOT, I repeat, NOT a contraption to make space . nor, any time warp device. Please do not use it as such. The SpaceMaker has the following features:
- Makes 12 cups or the thermal option makes 10 cups.
- Has a pause feature called “Sneak a Cup.”
- Has a water window.
- Isn't very noisy.
- Automatic two hour shut-off.
- Measures 13 1/8 by 12 ½ by 15 ½ inches.
- The 10 cup coffee machines have stainless steel thermal carafes.
- White in color.
- It doesn't come with a permanent filter, but you can purchase one separately.
- Weighs about 11 pounds, so make sure your cupboards weren't made by spit and tape and can hold the weight.
- The thermal option has a programmable timer and clock, the regular model just has a clock.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
Things to consider if you are buying this model are:
- It requires tools for set-up. Like a drill and a screwdriver.
- You require another person to hold it as you screw it in.
- You have to bore holes in your cabinetry.
- You need a tape measure, so you don't have a bunch of failed attempt holes in your cupboards.
- May leak.
- The cat. You must make sure your pot is in there at all times or Mr. Pussum will think it's a great place to sleep.
If you have any comments about the Black & Decker coffee makers please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post your comments, but keep it clean, we don't need any coffee sludge. The Black & Decker SpaceMaker coffee makers retails for about $70 - S100.