Braun Impressions Coffee Maker
The Braun Impressions coffee maker looks state of the art with a conical shape head made of stainless steel and a thermal carafe. It is Braun's newest coffee maker model. Its claim to fame is it uses a Brita water filter, which reduces chlorine and prevents calcification. It's a pretty trendy looking machine and it would look fantastic in a black-themed, stainless steel kitchen. The Braun Impressions coffee maker features:
- It makes 10 cups, but you can make less.
- Has cord storage.
- Doesn't have a timer or clock.
- Automatic switch off capability.
- It has a very important feature the thermal carafe. It is double-walled to keep your coffee hot for hours.
- Is 1000 watts.
- Cleans easily and quickly.
- Brews quickly.
- One Brita water filter is included.
- It has an easy grip, open, soft-touch handle.
- This Braun has a unique overflow protective pivoting filter basket with release button.
- Comes with a permanent gold tone coffee filter.
- Measures 13 by 7 ½ by 14 1/8 inches
- The usual water level indicator
- It has an “on” light - like a pilot light.
- Dishwasher safe removable parts - ensure you rinse all of the dish soap off before you brew again though.
- The pour & lock lid system is great so air doesn't enter the coffee maker and cool it down too quickly.
- This Braun Impressions model has a pause & serve functionality.
- One Year limited warranty.
Apparently, if you pre-warm the thermal carafe it will keep the coffee hot 4-5 hours. Braun Impressions line is extensive, so you could get all of the matching home appliances to really snazz up the kitchen. You should see the sleek design of the kettle and the toaster is mighty fine too. The Braun Impressions coffee maker is priced about $79.99, a fantastic price for the included features.