Bunn 10 Cup Pourover Coffee Brewer
(Home Coffee Maker) - Model B10
The Bunn Pourover Coffee Brewer is a great home machine, if you have to part with the thermal carafe
(I like the Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer in the Bunn ranges). This machine makes coffee in 3 minutes, much like most of Bunn's product line. It features:
- Stainless steel trunk and tank.
- Hot water is always available.
- Comes in black or white.
- Has a vacation switch, since the Pourover Coffee Brewer is always on.
- High altitude models are available.
- 14 ½ by 7 by 13 ¾ inches.
- The Bunn Pourover machine has a 3-year warranty.
- It has 900 watts, which is fairly low.
- Weighs about 7 lbs.
- Comes with filters, decanter, deliming spring, coffee funnel.
- Minimum 4 cups of coffee must be made.
- Medium coffee grind is recommended.
- Not very noisy.
- Does not grind coffee beans.
- Does not have a programmable timer, but only takes 3 minutes to brew the whole pot, so why would you need one.
- It has a unique spray head ensuring an even distribution and a great cup of coffee.
- Bunn recommends a different spray head if you are using soft water or decaf coffee.
- Comes with a limited 3-year warranty.
What is a deliming spring, you ask? It is a long, thin spring-like metal object that after you remove the spray-head (and place it in vinegar) you run the deliming spring in and out of the hole quickly to remove, you guessed it, lime buildup. I would absolutely buy this machine. Great warranty and if the commercial restaurants use it, so can I. The Bunn Pourover Coffee Brewer retails for about $130.