Bunn Coffee Makers
Bunn has been around for more than 50 years. It is still a family business, based in Springfield, Illinois, with manufacturing and distribution centers all over the US, in Canada, in Mexico and internationally. Bunn products are available in more than 40 countries.
If you look, most restaurants, which serve coffee, use Bunn industrial, commercial coffee machines. They are durable, easy to use, easy to clean and make a good cup of coffee. Most people aren't aware that Bunn also makes a home coffee maker line. Bunn now makes coffee makers from 12 cups to 3 gallons, also liquid coffee machines, 3 to 5 gallon iced tea brewers, coffee grinders, powdered drink system machines (hot soup), frozen drink systems, juice machines and water filtration systems.
Bunn coffee makers have the following guidelines for an optimal coffee drinking experience:
- Use filtered water
- Keep coffee in a dry place
- Always use the amount of coffee suggested
- Never leave the coffee grounds in the basket. As soon as the coffee is brewed, throw the grinds out because the drips may sour the coffee.
- Clean the equipment regularly, especially the spray head area
- Use the deliming spring after every use
- If you live over 5000 ft. above sea level ensure you buy Bunn's specific high altitude coffee maker
- Never mix the fresh coffee with other brewed coffee
- Never reheat coffee
- Never leave the glass carafe on the burner with nothing in it
- Never drink coffee that has been sitting longer than ½ an hour (commercial)
Most Bunn coffee makers have a 3-year warranty; 2 years on hardware and 1 year on labor. If you have any comments regarding Bunn coffee makers please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have only included the home machines: Bunn Thermal Carafe Brewer and the Bunn Pourover Coffee Brewer, but ALL Bunn coffee makers are well worth the investment.