Capresso CoffeeTEAM Luxe Coffee Maker
Welcome to the bells & whistles. This is the home coffee maker to make awe-inspiring coffee maker producers jealous. Think about it. It has a burr coffee grinder built in. All of Capresso's coffee makers and espresso machines are well-made and use a pressurized brewing system, similar to European coffee makers. The former President of Krupps is the founder of Capresso. So, if you've ever had a Krups machine you must know what quality is. Quality is important and Michael Kramm focuses on the quality when creating all of his Capresso wonders. So, while the price is high it is worth every penny.
The Capresso CoffeeTEAM Luxe Coffee Maker has the following features:
- You can program the amount of beans to grind for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, medium or strong.
- Made of plastic in black or white.
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER!!!
- The grinder and brewer are separate; keeping the moisture away from the grinder, which means the machine is easier to clean.
- The coffee grinds go directly into the filter.
- Filters last about 2 months or 60 pots.
- Grinder holds a quarter pound of roasted coffee beans.
- 24-hour programmable clock & timer.
- You can see it in the dark. It has a red backlit display.
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 83 % of chlorine.
- Has an electronic filter indicator to tell you when your filter is pooched.
- Can use paper filters # 4 standard.
- Measures 11 by 16 by 9 ½ inches.
- Weighs about 10 lbs.
- Gold tone permanent filter is included.
- Brews to over 200 degrees F.
- 2 hour automatic shut-off.
- Can use pre-ground coffee as an option.
- Stop-N-Serve feature to sneak a cup if you have no patience.
- Warming plate for glass carafe.
- 1-year warranty.
- Comes with a short instructional video.
Personally, I think the only thing that could make this coffee maker better is if it had a thermal carafe. I am not a big fan of glass carafes and warming plates. It also takes a bit of time to tweak the machine to your desired tastes. However, once you get it, you get it! The Capresso CoffeeTEAM costs about $250. Capresso also sells coffee beans called “Grand Aroma.”