Cuisinart Grind & Brew
12 Cup Automatic Coffee Maker Black, White or Red
Cuisinart makes some great small home appliances full of style and gumption. While I have the stainless steel, thermal option it does cost twice the price of these plastic models. If you drink coffee everyday, I would buy the Cuisinart Thermal Grind & Brew option. I highly recommend using a thermal carafe instead of the glass carafe and warming plate. Thermal keeps your coffee warm without baking it.
- Machine is a plastic model of the Coffee Bean Queen's favorite coffee machine.
- Automatically grinds coffee beans and you wake up to the sound, smell and taste of fresh coffee.
- Programmable: 24-hour clock, easy to program timer, brew-pause function and programmable shut off option.
- This Cuisinart Grind & Brew model comes with a glass carafe, which is warmed on a warming plate.
- Comes with a charcoal filter, gold-tone, permanent filter
- It has a grind off function, so you can use pre-ground coffee.
- It measures 15 x 8 x 7½ inches.
- This is a fantastic machine if you have a kitchen that is red or Asian in décor. A red coffeemaker is really thinking outside the box. It also comes in black and white.
- It takes about 5 minutes to brew.
- It does take a bit of cleaning time, but the taste of the coffee is worth it.
- If you live over 5000 ft. above sea level this may not be the coffee machine for you. I would try the Bunn Home Coffee Makers.
- You cannot change the grind or the brewing strength.
- This Grind & Brew machine is as noisy as a regular coffee grinder. It will wake you up if you sleep in the kitchen.
- It has a 3 year limited warranty, one of the best in the coffee maker business.
The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic Coffee Maker has a 3 year limited warranty and costs about $99. If you have any comments or a review of this Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker please email me at email@example.com and I'll absolutely post your comments.