Cuisinart Stainless Steel Brew Central
Retro Coffee Maker
- The Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee maker makes up to 12 x 5-ounce cups. It has a 1 to 4 cup or a 5 -12 cup brewing option.
- Is programmable: it has a 24-hour clock and timer, brew-pause function and programmable shutoff.
- Comes with a charcoal water filter (The charcoal filters generally cost under $10 for 2), a gold-tone, permanent filter and a decalcification indicator.
- Comes with a warming plate, which is heat adjustable.
- Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee maker looks great if you have a retro style kitchen. It measures 14 ¼ by 8 by 10 ¾ inches.
The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Brew Central Coffee Maker lists for about $99 and has a 3 year limited warranty. There is a similar version in white and stainless steel and it lists for the same price.
Cuisinart Two to Go Coffeemaker
- A regular programmable coffee maker with not one, but two travel mugs instead of a carafe. The coffeemaker's mugs are deeper to prevent spillage.
- As a bitterly single woman (with 50 cats) I resent this machine. However, as a woman and a coffee addict I LOVE this machine. I can have a hot coffee while putzing around the house and then take one with me to my 10 min drive to work. Takes the 5 min of drive-thru mayhem off my schedule, which results in 5 min more sleep for me.
- You still have to grind your own beans before you program the machine.
- Programmable timer so you can fall out of bed, grab your coffee and go.
- There's no warming plate, so you have to drink it right away.
- Ensure the coffee maker's travel mugs are aligned properly or there is spillage.
- You do have the option of filling one or both cups at a time.
The Cuisinart Two to Go Coffeemaker retails for about $49.95 and has a 3 year limited warranty.