Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers
Should I stay or should I go noooow??? The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Coffee Maker comes with a thermal carafe and two thermal travel mugs. You can brew coffee directly into two thermal cups. One for you and one for a friend. If you have a belligerent spouse ensure you give it to a friend. It also has mug symbols to ensure you brew it the right way at 6am. However, this Stay or Go coffee maker also has a thermal carafe so you can stay at home and serve guests. Or, if you're like me and forget your travel mug at work, you can still make coffee to ensure you are alert enough for your drive to work.
The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Thermal Coffeemaker has the following features:
- Brews 10-cup thermal carafe or two thermal travel mugs.
- You can brew one travel mug if your partner is too lazy to get out of bed.
- It measures 14 ½ by 10 by 8 ½ inches.
- Weighs about 9 pounds.
- Does not have pause & brew option.
- Programmable clock and timer, but the clock isn't backlit so it's hard to see in the dark.
- It comes with a water filter.
- The thermal mugs are dishwasher safe.
- The travel mugs have 360 degree sipping functionality with handles and it fits most car cup holders.
- This Hamilton Beach coffee maker does not allow you to choose a coffee strength.
- It doesn't come with permanent filter.
- Uses # 4 paper filters (cone)
- The water level indicator is on the inside of the machine.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
This coffee maker retails for about $90. So, if you stay there could be trouble, if you go it might be double. The answer is to do what I'd do. stay and drink the pot of coffee then make 2 travel mugs and go.