Krups Coffee Machine
FME4 & Krups FMF4-14 10-Cup Coffeemaker
This Krups coffee maker is the newest home brew coffee machine to hit Krups' delightful array of products. Every product I have ever bought with the Krups brand has been durable, lasted the test of time and does what it says it does. Ensure you read the right coffee maker for you page before making any decisions if you are looking to purchase a drip coffee maker.
The Krups Coffee Machine FME4 has the following features:
- 12 cup glass carafe
- Stainless Steel
- Programmable with blue illuminated LED panel
- Beeps when coffee is done, but you can sneak a cup in between - it has pause option
- High visibility water meter: it is great for people with bad eyesight because it is actually magnified
- 1100 watts
- It tells you when it needs to be scaled!
- Has built in water filtration system
- Has a warming plate with settings for 1 to 5 hours
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
The Krups Coffee machine, model number FME4 Retails for about $99.
Krups FMF4-14 10-Cup Coffeemaker
Oh la la! This is one of the crème de la crème of drip coffee makers. It looks very sleek in its black and stainless steel casing. The only complaint I've heard is the manual is hard to read. Don't forget to read the right coffee maker for you page.
- 1100 watt
- 10 cup vacuum, double walled, stainless steel carafe (keeps coffee warm for up to 3 hours)
- Beeps when done (you can turn this feature off)
- Has pause function, so you can sneak a cup before it is finished
- Tells you when to descale
- It has a no-drip spout
- Blue LED programmable control panel
- Can make small amounts of coffee
- Built in water filtration system (which you must change at least after 5 months of use)
- Has adjustable heating plate to keep coffee warm (but only for the glass carafe units? It comes with a stainless steel coffee pot!)
- Magnified water level indicator
- 1 year warranty
Krups FMF4-14 Retails for about $129.