Mr. Coffee Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker
One heck of a great looking coffee maker! The Mr. Coffee thermal pot has a fantastic dial on the front which makes you feel like you are about to approach lift-off. I love thermal coffee pots because the carafe keeps it warm and there is no heating plate to keep cooking the coffee.
The Mr. Coffee Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker has the following features:
- Makes 10 cups
- Pause and serve function to sneak a cup before it is brewed.
- Double steel stainless steel thermal carafe
- Auto shut-off after the brewing is completed. It saves you money by saving electricity.
- Has a timer to set before you get up.
- Has a cleaning cycle, for people like me who don't clean regularly.
- Can change the strength of the brew.
- Dual water windows
- Beeps when ready
- Cord storage
- Water filtration, which takes out 97% of chlorine
- Modern looking, black and brushed chrome
- Permanent filter basket
- Unit made of stainless steel and plastic
- Measures 14 by 11 by 6 ½ inches
- Limited one year warranty
Friends that have this machine say it provides really great coffee, but the machine drips. I took a look at some reviews and it seems many people have had the same problem. Great tasting coffee, if you like drinking it off the counter. I don't have any personal experience with this particular machine, so I can't really give you my opinion. Really, how many coffee makers can one person own?
The Mr. Coffee Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker costs about $60. Click the links above to get yours and prepare for lift-off.