Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffeemaker
Who is this Mr. Coffee, what does he look like and why is he making such snazzy looking coffee makers? I don't know about you, but I envision Mr. Coffee looking like a round-faced man, with black dot-like eyes, a large handlebar mustache, a rotund sort of fella with a bow tie. We do already know that he is married to Mrs. Tea. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you think. I'll post your vision on this site. If you can draw, send me a drawing of Mr. Coffee and I'll post that too, as long as it's clean.
The Mr. Coffee Red Programmable Coffeemaker has the following features:
- Brews up-to 12 cups.
- It has cord storage and you may think if you use it all the time why do I need to store the cord. I would think that too.
- Can change strength in the switch of a button, this is a handy feature for families or roommates that like different strengths.
- Water filtration removing up to 97 % of chlorine.
- Beeps when brewed, so you know when it's done.
- Pause 'n serve function, so you can steal a cup when no one's looking.
- Comes with a cleaning cycle for you dirty folk.
- It has 2 hour automatic shut off
- Can program up to 24 hours in advance.
- Has a fresh brew timer, which tells you how long the coffee has been sitting there.
- Adjustable heat on the warmer plate
- It's black with red metallic accents, great for Asian-style kitchens
Many people say this coffeemaker is a gem because of the strength button. You save money on coffee beans by using less coffee. The water filter needs to be replaced every month, so what you save on coffee you may spend on filters.
This Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Red Programmable Coffeemaker will set you back about $60.